The Pacers are coming off of a soul-crushing loss to the Sixers, however, they have been missing several of their key pieces in recent weeks. Can we expect to have any of the pieces back for tonight’s game against the lowly Charlotte Hornets?
If not, this game against the Hornets will be easier said than done. The Sixers were able to solidly beat the Pacers without two of their starting players given how hurt the Pacers currently are. However, the Hornets currently are sitting at nearly the bottom of the Eastern Conference and will have one of the best draft picks in the upcoming draft. Their starting lineup is in shambles and the team would likely be wise to teardown and start over this offseason. Additionally, they are potentially going through a change of ownership in the not-so-distant future.
The question is, will Tyrese Haliburton be on the court and playing against the Charlotte Hornets with the Indiana Pacers on March 20th?
It looks like Haliburton will likely be out for the contest against the Hornets. Whether or not the injury is serious enough to continue missing time is unclear however, it seems that the Pacers have not made the outlook any more positive in recent days. It may be that the Pacers are just being extremely cautious with their budding superstar.
- Chris Duarte, questionable, ankle injury
- Tyrese Haliburton, out, right ankle sprain
- Isaiah Jackson, questionable, right knee soreness
- Kendall Brown, out, shin surgery recovery
- Bennedict Mathurin, questionable, ankle injury
- Trevelin Queen, out, G League
- LaMelo Ball, out, ankle injury
- James Bouknight, out, G League
- Theo Maledon, out, G League
- Cody Martin, out, left knee soreness
- Mark Williams, out, right thumb sprain
The Indiana Pacers upcoming opponents
Pacers @ Raptors March 22nd
Pacers @ Celtics March 24th
Pacers @ Hawks March 25th
Pacers vs Mavericks March 27th
Pacers vs Milwaukee March 29th