The Pacers starting lineup is completely decimated and many fans may be wondering who they can expect to see play on Monday night when the Pacers head to Detroit. It’s hard to know exactly where/how the injury occurred, but it could of very well been in the final moments of the Houston game.
The question is, will Tyrese Haliburton be on the court and playing against the Detroit Pistons with the Indiana Pacers on March 13th?
Tyrese Haliburton has already been ruled out of Monday’s game as he continues to nurse a bruised left knee. The announcement was made well in advance of the gametime, so it may indicate that the Pacers are playing it extremely cautious with their young superstar.
- Myles Turner is out with a back injury
- TJ McConnell is out with a back injury
- Tyrese Haliburton is out with a knee injury
- Bennedict Mathurin is out with an ankle injury
- Buddy Hield is day-to-day
- Kendall Brown is out after shin surgery
- Jaden Ivey is out with an illness (health and safety protocols)
- Marvin Bagley III is out with an ankle injury
- Bojan Bogdanovic is out with an achilles injury
- Alec Burks is out with a foot injury
- Isaiah Stewart is out with a shoulder injury
- Hamidou Diallo is out with an ankle injury
- Cade Cunningham is out as he continues to recover from a shin surgery
The Indiana Pacers upcoming opponents
The Pacers are coming off of a win against the Detroit Pistons and are heading into the second of a back-to-back with the Pistons. The upcoming couple of games are set to be extremely challenging for the Pacers.
Pacers vs Bucks March 16th
76ers vs Pacers March 18th
Pacers vs Hornets March 20th
Pacers vs Raptors March 22nd