Bennedict Mathurin has been playing at an elite level this season for the Pacers being one of the surprises of the draft. However, in the most recent contest, the rookie injured his ankle in what looked like a pretty bad injury.
The question is, will Bennedict Mathurin be on the court and playing against the Detroit Pistons with the Indiana Pacers on March 11th?
Bennedict Mathurin has been ruled out of the contest tonight with a continued ankle injury. While further details have not been announced, it is probably pretty safe to assume that Mathurin will miss a handful of games with the ankle sprain.
And he’s not the only one as the injury report is quite lengthy for the game.
- Myles Turner is questionable with a back injury
- TJ McConnell is questionable with a back injury
- Tyrese Haliburton is questionable with a knee injury
- Bennedict Mathurin is out with an ankle injury
- Kendall Brown is out after shin surgery
- Jaden Ivey is out with an illness
- Marvin Baglet III is probably with an ankle injury
- Bojan Bogdanovic is questionable with an achilles injury
- Alec Burks is questionable with a foot injury
- Isaiah Stewart is out with a shoulder injury
- Hamidou Diallo is out with an ankle injury
- Cade Cunningham is out as he continues to recover from a shin surgery
The Indiana Pacers upcoming opponents
The Pacers are coming off of a convincing win against the Houston Rockets and are heading into a back-to-back with the Pistons. They then play a couple of challenging games as we continue to march towards the end of the season.
Pacers vs Pistons March 13th
Pacers vs Bucks March 16th
76ers vs Pacers March 18th
Pacers vs Hornets March 20th
Pacers vs Raptors March 22nd