NBA Draft: Pacers winners, Warriors losers of 2020 redraft
Last summer, Bleacher Report released their redraft of the 2020 draft, with major updates to the list. However, this seasons has further changed what these changes would look like if we were to redraft the 2020 draft.
That year, much of the conversation was around LaMelo Ball given the draft capital of his older brother and the media frenzy that surrounded his family constantly. Many felt that LaMelo could go as high as one or much lower depending on how people evaluated his overseas time playing in a professional manner.
So what did the top 10 picks look like that year? And who were the teams that made each of the picks?
- Anthony Edwards, Minnesota Timberwolves
- James Wiseman, Golden State Warriors
- LaMelo Ball, Charlotte Hornets
- Patrick Williams, Chicago Bulls
- Isaac Okoro, Cleveland Cavaliers
- Onyeka Okongwu, Atlanta Hawks
- Killian Hayes, Detroit Pistons
- Obi Toppin, New York Knicks
- Deni Avdija, Washington Wizards
- Jalen Smith, Phoenix Suns
So how would the list change if teams had another chance to draft this draft class? Who is the best player in the draft and who has been lacking or been a bust since entering the NBA?