With just eight teams left, I wanted to throw out how I would rank them in order of best to not so best. Each round, depending on how teams do, I’ll re-rank based on performance. After the first round, this is where I would put all eight teams.
1. San Antonio Spurs- Top seed in the West and made easy work of the Utah Jazz
2. Oklahoma City Thunder- Defeated the defending champs, Mavericks, in a sweep
3. Miami Heat- Other than one game, no problems with the New York Knicks
4. Indiana Pacers- Lost the first game, but then won the next four to get the series win
5. Boston Celtics- Little bit of trouble with Atlanta, but still got the job done in 6 games
6. Philadelphia 76ers- Beat a Derrick Rose-less Bulls team, but beat them none the less
7. Los Angeles Clippers/Lakers- Both LA teams got in a best of seven that lasted seven games, and did just enough to get the series wins